The University of Stirling is working on an exciting re-development project to build new facilities at the heart of the campus, creating a host of new study and social spaces for students, staff and visitors to use. This will mean a few changes for us at Macrobert Arts Centre and for you our customers.
- FRONT DOORS RELOCATED - Our front doors have moved and you can access our building via Haldanes entrance. There are signs pointing you in the right direction and it's marked on this Campus map too.
- Following the floods last week, the lift at Haldane's is currently out of order. If you require level access, please call our Box Office (01786 466 666) when you arrive and a member of staff will bring you through our temporary accessible door.
- PARKING & DROP OFF - There are new Blue Badge parking spaces on the left hand side of the East Link Road before you come to Queens Court and there is also a new drop off spot on the right hand side (most easily accessed from Hillfoots Road at the back of the University).
- IN THE FOYER - We have brand new pods in the Foyer with extra seating for more comfort!
- BOX OFFICE - The desks have been re-located next to the Cafe/Bar.
- KIOSK - You can now buy all your usual snacks and refreshments from the Box Office.
- CAFE/BAR OPEN FROM 8AM - You can now enjoy breakfast from 8am in the Cafe/Bar at Macrobert Arts Centre.
We’ll continue to keep you up to date with all the latest info on this page, so keep coming back or visit the University of Stirling website.
MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO MACROBERT ARTS CENTRE