Funders and Supporters
A huge thanks to the Trusts, Foundations, local businesses and individuals supporting our work.
Supported by Film Hub Scotland, part of the BFI’s Film Audience Network,
and funded by Creative Scotland and Lottery funding from the BFI.
Massive thanks to our generous Christmas Appeal supporters
Local business supporters
- Bartys (a brand of Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP)
- Clark Electronic
- Clyde Design Partnership Ltd - Civil & Structural Engineering Consultants
- Ally Baird Ltd
- Erskine Eyecare
- Ruben Rouge
- Tesco Community Grant
- Waitrose Community Matters
Local individual supporters
- Ian Whyte
- Kerry Bryson
- Alec and Lynne Carstairs
- John and Margaret Farrell
- Catherine Isherwood
Charitable Trusts and Foundations
- The Adamson Trust
- The Rix-Thompson-Rothenberg Foundation
- So Precious
- University of Stirling Staff Charities
We're hugely grateful to the many individuals, companies, trusts and organisations who choose to support our work. This support is invaluable, and we promise to provide all our donors with the highest levels of care and respect. We always aim to be transparent and accurate in our fundraising, and this Donor Charter sets out the standards you can expect from us.
As a supporter of Macrobert Arts Centre (Registered charity number SC039546), you can expect that:
- All our communications involved in soliciting and managing donations are fair, transparent, accurate, respectful and honest.
- We operate in accordance with all laws and fundraising codes of good practice and privacy (including the Date Protection Act of 1998), as well as within the ethical standards of our organisation.
- We keep you updated about how we use your donation and the difference your support has made, including providing access to our annual report and most recent financial accounts.
- Your donation is used for the purpose you agreed with us. If, for any reason, your donation cannot be used as expected, you can expect to be consulted about any change of use.
- Any unrestricted donations are used toward the area of greatest need.
- You will be invited to see the impact of your donation in person, and to be able to discuss the importance of your support and the future needs of Macrobert Arts Centre with us.
- Your donation is acknowledged as appropriate to the scale and purpose of your donation, and as agreed in discussion with you. If you ask that your donation is made anonymously, we will always respect that.
- If you have any complaint about our fundraising activity, we will respond to your complaint within 5 working days. Any unresolved complaints can be escalated to our Board of Trustees and, if necessary, to the Fundraising Regulator.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this Charter, or if you would like to explore supporting Macrobert Arts Centre, please get in touch or call 01786 466 668.